Meiji University Center for International Standardization
Meiji University Center for International Standardization was established as a sub-organization of Meiji University Center for Polymer Science on August 1, 2019. This center is aiming to develop the activity of international standardization at Meiji University Center for Polymer Science and to expand our contributing field in global society.
We concur the spirit of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) which was set up in the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development by United Nations on January 1, 2016. We take this spirit as our basic stance and address the six topics related to polymer science as below.
(1) Research and study for international standardization
(2) Research and study for standardization in communities, countries, industries related to international standardization
(3) Research and study for WTO/TBT Agreement, Vienna Agreement, and others
(4) Activity to acquire and educate personnel resources about international standardization
(5) Cooperate with and suggest public office, relevant organization, and global industries to make an international relationship
(6) Activities of incidental or relevant to above topics